Blazing Souls Accelate coming to North America later this year
July 10, 2010
A North American version of the hit PS2/Xbox 360 strategy title, Blazing Souls Accelate, is coming to the PSP later this year, video game publisher Aksys Games have announced.
A North American version of the hit PS2/Xbox 360 strategy title, Blazing Souls Accelate, is coming to the PSP later this year, video game publisher Aksys Games have announced. Set in the world of Neverland, the game will feature:
- Battles full of strategic characteristics
- Actions such as Chain, Charge, Hold, Original Skill, Chain Skill, Special Chain Skill, Break, Break Arts and Overkill are available during the battle!
- Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members—both in melee and at range!
- Abundant Item Creations and Monster Capturing
- Blazing Souls gives the player plenty of fun elements like creating over 200 different items and skills! Players are given the ability to capture monsters and have them placed within the party.
- New Concepts in Strategy RPGs
- Now the battle map and adventure map are one and the same. What you do before battle affects the terrain, and vice-versa!
- Players can choose how they will proceed through the game. Search for towns and dungeons at the guild, explore hidden areas, battle enemies you encounter or watch animated events.
Released in Japan early last year, the tactical RPG title from Idea Factory will be out later this year for the PSP.