Comet Crash gets new Video Record feature, more in patch 1.01
The first patch for Comet Crash, Pelfast’s RTS-flavored tower defense title for the PlayStation Network, has gone live and it has added couple of new features to the game. Read on for more details.
The first patch for Comet Crash, Pelfast’s RTS-flavored tower defense title for the PlayStation Network, has gone live and it has added couple of new features to the game. Two of these were recently outlined in a post on the US PlayStation Blog.
First up is the new Video Record feature. This is pretty self-explanatory. You can now record gameplay videos either to your PS3’s hardrive or upload them straight to your YouTube account.
The Comet Crash leaderboards have also gotten a little overhaul with the addition of country flags. If you’re already on the leaderboards, you’ll have to beat your existing score to put your country flag up there.
Here are the rest of the changes added in patch 1.01:
- Save Data for Campaign progress.
- Campaign time penalties are now applied as they occur, instead of at the end of the game.
- Rank is displayed in Area Complete screen.
- Building on top of units of the same team will destroy them instead of floating them.
- In Battle mode, the player that destroys an enemy base gets a Thorium bonus.
More PSN games:
- E3 2009: The Fat Princess makes her entrance
- E3 2009: Creat announces Digger and Mushroom Wars for PSN