Jak and Daxter are getting together once again for another adventure in High Impact Games' new PlayStation portable offering, Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier.
This new adventure takes place after the events of the original trilogy. When their world begins to run out of Eco, Jak and company travel to the edge of the world in search of the ancient Precursor machinery that could reverse the planet's decline.
Here's a rundown of the game's features:
- Navigate through new zones in the air and on the land, get to grips with new Eco powers.
- Utilize four different colors of eco to customize your skills.
- Take control of five different planes each with its own strengths and weaknesses.
- Open ended game play allows players to choose between critical missions and optional missions in order to gather additional modifications and eco.
- Wreak destruction with the Gunstaff: a new weapon that also transforms into the Shockwave Concussor, Blaster, Vulcan Fury and Peace Maker.