Auran Games developers who are taking care of the MMORPG Fury has released recently build 34974.
Just like most builds, this came with several improvements and fixes to make the gameplay experience a whole lot better for players. Without any ado, here are the patch notes provided by auran Games over at the game's official website:
- AI Opponents (Bots)
- Bot opponents have been disabled for Elimination 4v4. The check box will still appear but is ignored.
- Armor and weapon proc effects have been removed from Elimination 4v4. Proc effects will still function in all other gametypes.
- Lower tiered buffs and debuffs will no longer overwrite a higher tiered version of the same ability.
- Match Making
- Various Match Maker and Ready Check reliability fixes.
- Fixed a display bug that could cause Skill Ratings to appear to decrease after winning a match.
- General bug and usability fixes.
Via Unleash the Fury