Kaos Studios has announced that a new patch is available for strategic/tactical shooter Frontlines: Fuel of War, and it should update your game to version 1.1.1. This patch corrects the issues of being kicked by the previously added PunkBuster anti-cheat mechanism when you join a server with a comma or a forward slash in their chosen multiplayer name.
Thwarting fickle security measures aside, the patch also fixes the disappearance of server descriptions and names when a pipe character ("|") is found at the server name. Other changes include:
- The binding for the Action key (E) has been fixed. This is also used for the Exit Vehicle function.
- Keys that have already been used will be checked for when changing control key bindings.
- The distance for melee attacks has been shortened.
- Chinese translation errors on the server browser have been fixed.
- The Frontline will show up properly on the map.
- Fixed first-person weapon animation blends between run and sprint.
- Added functionality to allow firing of a weapon to break sprint. Previously you had to come out of sprint and then left-click to fire.
- Â“Master server connection ID verification failedÂ” error has been fixed.
- Steam: Latest patches for CoD4, Frontlines: Fuel of War out now
- Frontlines: Fuel of War patch 1.0.3 details
- Frontlines: Fuel of War v1.0.2 patch this week, patch 1.0.3 in the works
Via Kaos Studios