We're just a week away from GamesCom, so it's that time when publishers are announcing the games that they'll be taking to the event. For Nintendo, they'll be taking a few of the biggest names in the industry to the show - Mario, Zelda, and even good ol' Donkey Kong among them.
Expect to see these games on the show floor:
- Art Academy: Learn Painting and Drawing Techniques with Step-by-Step Training (DS) - launched August 6th
- Metroid: Other M (Wii) - August 31st (NA), September 3rd (EU)
- Tetris Party Deluxe (DS, Wii) - September 3rd (EU)
- Wii Party (Wii) - October 8th (EU)
- Professor Layton and the Lost Future (DS) - October 22nd (EU)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii) - release TBA
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (DS) - release TBA
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn (Wii) - Q1 2011
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Miniland Mayhem (DS) - Q1 2011
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) - 2011
GamesCom will be held August 18th in Cologne, Germany.