Heads up, PC gamers. There’s a new Aliens vs Predator patch headed your way. Patch details are available past the jump.
Heads up, PC gamers. There’s a new Aliens vs Predator patch headed your way.If you’ve been having issues with the game’s PC version, try downloading this patch on Monday. Here’s a list of fixes:
- Stability improvements to address rare and infrequent hangs
- Implemented a workaround for missing audio issues with certain hardware (SoundBlaster X-Fi, Realtek onboard, etc.)
- Fixed save games being lost or corrupted if connection to Steam is lost or if user switches to offline play
- Fixed XP being incorrectly affected by offline play (though only in the local stats; this will be corrected next time you connect to multiplayer)
- Fixed other players sometimes appearing to have the wrong weapon or continuing to fire indefinitely after dying
- Fixed rare issue where players would be temporarily invisible
- Fixed some selection of servers and players in menus sometimes being incorrect
The patch announcement was made on Sega’s EU blog, so I’m not sure if it’s going to be released for the US version as well. The announcement also contained a teaser for a heavily-requested additional feature which is being readied for a beta test.
Via [Sega EU blog]