Ubisoft has finally set a date for Ezio’s arrival in Europe. Assassin’s Creed 2 will be released in Europe on November 20, three days after the game hits US retail stores. Eurogamer also reports that the game’s Black Edition will be available in the UK through Play. More details after the jump.
Ubisoft has finally set a date for Ezio’s arrival in Europe. Assassin’s Creed 2 will be released in Europe on November 20, three days after the game hits US retail stores. The game will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
Eurogamer reports that the game’s Black Edition will also be available in the UK through Play. The Black Edition will include a copy of Assassin’s Creed 2 as well as the following:
- Collectable black packaging with unique authentic holographic signature
- Rare “Master Assassin” upgrade Ezio figurine (see image below) – this limited edition collectable figurine of Ezio wears an upgraded cloak, something Ezio only has access to in the advanced stages of the game.
- 3 in-game bonus quests – enter and explore the most prestigious moments of the Renaissance. Reveal mysterious unique artifacts hidden within their walls: Palazzo Medicis in Florence, Santa Maria Dei Frari and Arsenal Shipyard Warehouse in Venice.
- Conspiracy Book – this 64-page finely crafted leather style hardcover and parchment-finish page book brings together exclusive insights on the game art, story and background, direct from the developers of Assassin’s Creed II. Secret faces are also revealed from the game’s overarching conspiracy.
- Game Soundtrack by Jesper Kyd (British Academy of Film and Television Arts nominee for “2009 Best Original Score in a Game”)
- All videos, behind-the-scene interviews and e-goodies about Assassin’s Creed II.