NoEffex sent in an update to the latest version of BakonICE, the “one and only up-to-date SOCOM Fireteam Bravo Two cheat device.” This version has several major updates, including the addition of a custom menu… and some “various crap here and there.” Details after the link.
Download: BakonICE v1.1
NoEffex sent in an update to the latest version of BakonICE, the “one and only up-to-date SOCOM: [US Navy[ Fireteam Bravo Two cheat device.”
In case you missed the previous release, this little baby has a lot of options you can take advantage of, including the ability to mod your coordinates, crawl in water, and lots more. You can read up on more in our previous coverage.
NoEffex also gives the following advice: “Like last time, I advise users to not use this online, because it plain ruins the game. If you are going to use it, use it in Ad Hoc or campaign.” This version has several major updates, including the addition of a custom menu. Here’s the changelog from NoEffex:
- Added Custom Menu(s) (For source code modders who complain about not being able to do anything)
- The menu(s) is/are quite complicated yet simple, if that makes sense
- Various crap here and there
- Changed name listed at bottom to properly accommodate the developers alias.
- Added the suffix ICE because it’s cold, and I felt the need to follow the seasons.
- Optimized heavily
- Hook Thread for it’s own
- When the menu is called to, it will create a thread, and when it’s done, it will end it, this is to prevent lag, drastically; UI treated as a frontend
- Various functions changed slightly
- Colors changed
- Way more stable in terms of menu and what not, for a flicker now is a rare sight
- Delays changed up in support of each priority
- MWD/Jump speed increased due to above
- Logger augmented
- If the name animator does not detect file, it shuts down the hijack and bricker(animator) threads, for that alone reduces quite a lot of lag for people who commonly use RemoteJoyLite(I specified because the older remotejoy doesn’t like to work on new kernels, which happen to be what this is made for), the means if you want to use less lag and what not, rename your pspbricker.txt for the time being
- If you press L+R+Select, it will slow down the bricker thread, to furthur anti lag, while using an imposter
- Uses “Tonic”‘s True Jump in replacement of the old ghetto Hotkey jump
Thanks for the heads up, NoEffex!
Download: BakonICE v1.1