Head’s up PSP gamers! The portable version of Aksys Games’ highly praised 2D fighting game, Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Portable, is now available. Check out the games debut trailer after the jump.
Head’s up PSP gamers! The portable version of Aksys Games’ highly praised 2D fighting game, Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Portable, is now available. Check out the games debut trailer below.
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Portable will feature all the modes of the console version including the Arcade, Versus, Score Attack, Training, and Story. In addition, the PSP version will offer an all-new Shop and Legion modes where you control your own party of fighters in an attempt to conquer the world of BlazBlue.
Blazblue Portable key features:
- 12 unique combatants to choose from, which now include Unlimited versions for all characters!
- Choose a character that represents your own fighting style, like the lightning-fast Taokaka or the wickedly powerful Tager.
- Drive your way to victory!
- Use the unique “Drive Attacks” specific to each character to decimate your opponent.
- Control the elements, like wind or ice, or even absorb the life-force of your opponents.
- Multiplayer battles via Ad-Hoc Mode
- Battle with up to four players in a single room and play with custom rule sets.
- Two people will fight each other at a time while the others spectate.
- Legion Mode
- Build your army and conquer the map! Have up to 20 members join your party.
- Shop Mode
- Use in-game currency to purchase illustrations and Unlimited characters.