Blizzard Entertainment to ready more tickets for Worldwide Invitational 2008
Feeling sore after you found out that Blizzard ran out of tickets for their upcoming Worldwide Invitational? Don’t worry – the company’s just announced that they’ll be selling more within this week. Further details are available in the full article.
Around the end of March, we broke the news that tickets for Blizzard‘s upcoming Worldwide Invitational event over in France had already sold out. Now, if you’re among the guys who didn’t manage to get one, but seriously want in on the festivities, we’ve got some good news.
Blizzard’s just sent word that they’ll be resuming ticket sales for their invitational, starting this Thursday (May 29). The tickets sell for EUR 70 (GBP 55, US$ 110) each, so you’ll want to start saving. Pricey, perhaps, but well worth if it you’re up for the event’s itinerary (Quoting Blizzard’s official site):
- A chance to try World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King and StarCraft II
- Discussion panels with Blizzard developers
- Artist and developer signings
- Competitive and casual player tournaments
- Costume, dance and other player contests with great prizes
- Live musical performances
- Merchandise; a silent auction; and much more…
This year’s Worldwide Invitational will be taking place from Jun 28 to 29, at Hall 5 of the Porte de Versailles Exposition Center in Paris, France. Further details on purchases and the event are available via the source link below.