Around the end of March, we broke the news that tickets for Blizzard's upcoming Worldwide Invitational event over in France had already sold out. Now, if you're among the guys who didn't manage to get one, but seriously want in on the festivities, we've got some good news.
Blizzard's just sent word that they'll be resuming ticket sales for their invitational, starting this Thursday (May 29). The tickets sell for EUR 70 (GBP 55, US$ 110) each, so you'll want to start saving. Pricey, perhaps, but well worth if it you're up for the event's itinerary (Quoting Blizzard's official site):
- A chance to try World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King and StarCraft II
- Discussion panels with Blizzard developers
- Artist and developer signings
- Competitive and casual player tournaments
- Costume, dance and other player contests with great prizes
- Live musical performances
- Merchandise; a silent auction; and much more...