Brash Entertainment, Red Tribe, and Collision have teamed up to bring Steven Gould’s novel Jumper to the Microsoft Xbox 360, Sony PS2, and Nintendo Wii consoles. Jumper‘s release on February 2008 will coincide with the release of the film with the same title. To check out this third person fighting game’s key feature and some screenshots, head on to the full article.
Brash Entertainment LLC, Red Tribe, and Collision have teamed up to bring Steven Gould’s novel Jumper to the Microsoft Xbox 360, Sony PS2, and Nintendo Wii consoles. The third person fighting game Jumper is scheduled for a February 12, 2008 release which will coincide with the February 15, 2008 release of the Jumper movie starring Samuel Jackson and Hayden Christensen.
Jumper will have players step into the shoes of a Jumper, someone with the special ability – or genetic anomaly – to teleport or “jump” from one place to any place in the world instantaneously. Players will take on the role of a battle-hardened Jumper named Griffin and will also take part in an age-old battle between Jumpers and Paladins. The Paladins is an organization set on eliminating people with this special ability.
Here are some of the key features of the game Jumper from Brash Entertainment (SAW), Red Tribe, and Collision for the Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii:
- Jump Ability – Use your teleportation skills to Â“JumpÂ” within hand-to-hand combat range of an enemy to start dishing out devastating blows.
- Combos – Exciting and intense layered combo fighting system
- Finishing Moves – Instantly teleport enemies to exotic perilous locations to finish them.
- Enemy classes – Deeply ranked hierarchy of Paladin enemy types.
- Exotic Locales – 5 combat arenas set all around the world Â– Colosseum, GriffinÂ’s Desert Lair, Nepal, Tokyo Streets and Experimental Lab Facility
- Unlockable abilities – Unlockable skills and combos through gameplay.
To have an idea how the game’s going to look like, we’ve got some Jumper screenshots for you below.