Cabal Online update: Patch 2.1 now up and server update complete
Head’s up Cabal Online players! The latest patch has just been rolled out for you to enjoy. Alongside this great update, details have been provided regarding the server update that was done recently. Find out the details after the jump!
A big update is waiting players of EST Corp‘s MMO, Cabal Online. This particular update comes in the form of Patch 2.1. You guys can now upgrade your client versions so that you can enjoy the changes and fixes.
What’s great about is it that the devs were able to follow through with their plans with the game. They released a preview of the changelog for 2.1 and managed to fulfill the details they noted in the list.
Here are some additional notes of the latest Patch:
Major Bug Fixes
- Party lag after party member death
- Error Code 6, type 352 after party member death
- Error Code Type 174 (Players crash to desktop after using Dash skill or twin gunner or after just attacking by any skills.)
Confirmed bugs that were not included in this patch (but will be in future updates)
- Combo mode problems
- Force Blader and Blader Completer skills causing displacement of character and stucking the character in an object.
- Force Archer – Astral Bow Crit Rate bonus
Along with the release of the Patch 2.1, the devs were able to release information on the server update. They do apologize for the prolonged downtime but they will be making up for it by adding one day compensation for their Premium members.
Well, that’s a hefty update for you guys. Don’t let us keep you from enjoying the game. Just remember to come back to this space for more juicy updates and news on Cabal Online.
Via Cabal Online