CNET review editor David Carnoy decided to sit down and make a list of 10 things he hates about the Xbox 360. His main problem with the box is that it is charcoal. Ok, so he was fortunate enough to get a debug unit and complains about the color? Some people just can never be happy. Here are his top 10 reasons why he hates the Xbox 360:
1. Beige isnâ€™t the new black
2. No killer games at launch
3. Accessories cost a small fortune
4. The hard drive isnâ€™t big enough
5. Limited keyboard/mouse support at launch
6. No built-in Wi-Fi
7. Not enough USB ports, especially on the back
8. No HDMI or DVI connectivity
9. No built-in card reader
10. You canâ€™t get it.
You can read his reasoning [here].