Valve has issued a new patch update for Counter-Strike: Source. The hefty update, now available on Steam, fixes a few issues from the previous patch. Full pacth notes after the jump!
Valve has issued a new patch update for Counter-Strike: Source. The hefty update, now available on Steam, fixes a few issues from the previous patch.
- Fixed several problems with missing textures in community maps.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when stats get updated.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when displaying the scoreboard.
- Added “cl_show_achievement_popups”, a convar that is on by default. Turning it off disables in-game achievement announcements.
- Restricted the range of commands that servers can cause clients to execute when closing the MOTD.
- Server admins will need to change the “cmd” key from a string to one of the following ints:
- 0 for no command
- 1 for joingame
- 2 for changeteam
- 3 for impulse 101
- 4 for mapinfo
- 5 for closed_htmlpage
- 6 for chooseteam
- Fixed an exploit that allowed a plug-in to be loaded as a .dll file on the client after being downloaded from the server.
- Missed from last update:
- Removed an exploit that allowed players to change their in-game name outside of the Steam Community
Linux Dedicated Server
Fixed srcds_run so -autoupdate works properly for Counter-Strike: Source