Want your Crysis experience a more bug-free one? Then head on over to the full article as the highly-anticipated (and much delayed) version 1.1 patch for Crytek‘s fine FPS has just been rolled out! With a smattering of improvements coming in from all sides, as well as some tweaks to make the entire gameplay just a bit smoother, this is definitely a patch that’s worth your download.
It’s been a long time coming, but FPS connoisseurs will now be able to experience a bug-free and highly-improved Crysis, as the first official patch of the game has just been released by Crytek themselves. They’ve delayed it for quite a good bit, with the first estimate being an ambitious November release – but it’s finally here, and there’s no better time than the present to get back into that nanosuit.
Here’s the full changelog of the patch, in all its glorious glory:
- Fixed: Potential crash in D3D10
- Fixed: Orange boxes appearing when hispec savegame loaded into lowspec game.
- Fixed: Inconsistent damage dealt to vehicles when shot by LAW.
- Fixed: Reflection resolution on D3D10, MultiGPU reflection update fix
- Fixed: Memory leak with FSAA modes
- Fixed: Infinite ammo hacks.
- Fixed: Memory leak in D3D10 when switching screen modes
- Fixed: Muti optimizations
- Fixed: When player melees during gun raise animation, their gun will be in a permanently raised position.
- Fixed: Crash when loading savegame with level exported recently by editor
- Fixed: Virtual keyboard does not function properly when a game pad is connected
- Fixed: Users can lose the ability to look around with the Right Stick
- Fixed: Setting screen resolution to “default” stops user from selecting last resolution
- Fixed: Bug when changing resolution in D3D10
- Fixed: Issues with Depth of field and water droplets in D3D10
- Fixed: Crash on NaN warning
- Added: Motion Blur UI and V.SYNC UI options
- Optimized: Motion blur
- Optimized: FSAA (Full Scene Anti-Aliasing)
- Optimized sound id implementation
- Enabled VSync functionality in D3D10
- New benchmarking files for ice CPU benchmark.
- http/xmlrpc password protected remote control session
- Marked debug cvars as cheat
- F12 (screenshot) now works in restricted mode as well
- Reduced LAW splash damage vs. infantry in PowerStruggle mode
- Slowed Rocket projectile speed down in MP slightly
- Disabled automatic turret bounding boxes on vehicles to prevent issues with LAW hit detection
- Reduced grenade explosion radius in multiplayer
- Clamped water tesselation to avoid cheating in MP
- MultiGPU improvements with depth map updates
Recruits can download the full patch either through the game’s official website or by clicking on the via link we’ve supplied below. Good hunting, soldier!