Let’s face it, fun can be derived from blowing up things. Well, that’s what the people from Sandblast Games think when working on Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon. In their latest blog entry, the spilled the beans on how they were able to perfect the art of destruction. Read the details in the full article.
Well, one of the core objectives in Sandbox Games’ Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon for the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360 is to blow everything up.
If you think about it, there’s more to blowing up things and turning them to ash. It’s one delicate art. Really. Of course, it’s also fun. Well, that what the devs are trying to develop in the game.
In their latest blog update, they talked about how they were able to improve the ways in destroying everything in sight. Since the game is set to be released for next-gen consoles, they had to make things bigger, better, and definitely badder.
Just how exactly will you be able to blow your enemies to smithereens? Well, the devs have noted some of the interesting ways that might interest you. These things have made it into the game. Here they are:
- Rapid fire plasma cannons inspired by real-world military aircraft guns, but dialed way up.
- Seeking fireballs that punch through one side of a building and explode out the other to chase down targets.
- A mass abduction beam to vacuum up scores of humans that pour out of buildings when you attack them, flocking in groups like panicked sheep.
- A black hole that sucks everything around it into another dimension (this started as a Saucer weapon, but actually became CryptoÂ’s most destructive hand weapon).
- Create a giant tornado and steer its path of destruction or let it wander on its own.
More information can be found on the blog entry by visiting the link we have provided below. We’ll hook you guys up with more updates and news on the game, so better keep checking this space out frequently.
Buy: [Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon (PS3)]
Buy: [Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon (Xbox 360)]
Via IGN Blogs