I used to play the board game Mastermind and honestly believed I had Jean Grey's powers. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. But fortunately, I can now relive those fun Mastermind moments with vegetoine's homebrewed version for the DS (yes, I am easily happy like that).
In case you don't know about this game, there are four colors chosen by the computer (in this case the DS) and you as the player will have to guess what colors they are and how they are arranged.
So far, the known issues for this release are the following:
- problems with the lights orange/green (but basically it works)
- if we go over a ball making another it's anything
- if you want to 2 times a ball must pass on each location, so there is one that appear empty (but it will have saved the ball)
- grisage a column by unnecessary difficulty
- Sound.. I'll try it, if you have some ideas
- a stopwatch?
- backup, stats and everything we want
- Multiplayer: one is the combination guess the other