Fable 2 release date, Limited Collector’s Edition goodies detailed
Microsoft Game Studios and Lionhead Studios have released information pertaining to the release of the XBLA Pub Games and Fable 2, as well as dishing out the list of goodies that’ll come with the Fable 2 Limited Collector’s Edition. Learn more after the jump!
If you’ve been waiting for Fable 2 to come out, have no fear. Microsoft Game Studios and Lionhead Studios have released information pertaining to the release of the XBLA Pub Games and Fable 2, as well as dishing out the list of goodies that’ll come with the Fable 2 Limited Collector’s Edition.
According to the information we’ve picked up from the official site, Fable 2 will ship to U.S. retailers on Oct. 21 and European retailers on Oct. 24. The Fable 2 Pub Games will be released on Xbox Live on August 13. Folks who pre-ordered the game from select retailers can pick a code for the Pub Games; Pub Games can also be bought on Xbox Live for 800 Microsoft Points.
In addition to the regular version of Fable 2, there’ll also be a Limited Collector’s Edition of the game. This Collector’s Edition will feature the following:
In addition to the standard retail version, Fable 2 will be offered in a Limited CollectorÂ’s Edition through participating retailers and will feature:
- Bonus DVD Â– Includes new Â‘Making-of FeatureÂ’ with Peter Molyneux and the team at Lionhead Studios and concept art viewer
- Bonus In-Game Content (Requires LIVE account) Â– Includes Â“The Hall of the DeadÂ” Dungeon, Â“The WreckagerÂ” Legendary Cutlass Weapon and Otherworldly Bonus
- Collectible Hobbe figure with accessories Â– From the Qee Collection comes this one-of-a-kind Hobbe figure. Nasty, brutish, and short, he roams the countryside, preying on travelers and spiriting away the children of the unwary.
- 48-hour Xbox LIVE Gold Trial Card Â– With Xbox LIVE Gold, players can show off their individual hero by inviting friends into their unique version of Albion or they can visit their friendsÂ’ Albion, and earn additional gold, experience and renown to take back into their own.
- Five printed Fate Cards Â– These five beautiful cards foretell the HeroÂ’s great destiny to journey across all of Albion, encountering deadly enemies and enigmatic allies. The path leads to a choice that will change the world forever.
- Lionhead and Microsoft offer free Pub Games with Fable 2 preorder, announce Collector’s Edition
- E3 2008: Fable 2 online co-op confirmed, game coming in October
Via Lionhead Studios