Final Fantasy XI: March update to bring new dance emotes and more
March 5, 2008
Square Enix has updated the Final Fantasy XI website with another batch of changes they’re planning to implement for the game’s March update. This list details some new in-game items that will be added, along with some interesting new dance emote commands. Details are in the full article.
Wondering what else is expected to make it to the Final Fantasy XI MMORPG (PC, Xbox 360) for this month?
Square Enix announced more details on the game’s scheduled March update, with this list introducing features like new emote commands, capturable monsters, and new items. Here’s a rundown of what you can expect to find in Vana’diel very soon:
- Emotes: New emote commands have been added:
- Pankration: The following monster families can now be captured with fiendtrappers:
- New items for the Adventurer Recruitment Program:
- Sol Cap: To be added to special gift item list (B)
- Lunar Cap: To be added to special gift item list (A)
- New Item:
- The Emperor Band will be added to the enchanted items that give a bonus to experience points or limit points.
That said, we advise the readers drop by again in case the devs announce any more update details.
Via Play Online