It looks like developer Richard Shearman has released another update for dTunes. This info wasn’t included in the dev’s post when we reported about dTunes v2.6, so we’re guessing this is for v2.6.1. Hit the full article for a look at what’s new.
It looks like developer Richard Shearman has released another update for dTunes. This wasn’t included in the dev’s post when we reported about dTunes v2.6, so we’re guessing this is for v2.6.1. Anyway, here’s what’s new:
New! You can now load torrents to your iPhone & iPod Touch from iTorrentRelay.com
Its super easy to upload any torrent you can find on the internet.
- Go to http://dTunes.iTorrentRelay.com on your Mac or PC
- Click Launch
- Click Add Torrent
- Choose where you want to add it from (Local Torrent).
- Choose your files and click Â“DonÂ’t start, just save to load againÂ”
YouÂ’re done! You can now access any torrents youÂ’ve added from your Load Again in dTunes.
You can now get all your torrent files into dTunes with just a few taps!
- Once your torrent has finished downloading with iTR, tap Save All.
- You will see the compressing progress, it takes about 2 seconds per 100MB.
- With SafariDL installed, you can now save the entire torrent as a ZIP Archive.
- Wait as the ZIP is saved to your iPhone / iPod Touch.
- dTunes recognizes the ZIP Archive instantly. Tap it to decompress it into your dTunes library.
Remember, though: iTorrentRelay isn’t a free service. You’ll have to plop down US$ 8 a month to avail of it. If you’ve got the cash or if you don’t plan on using dTunes’ torrent download feature, you can get the latest version of dTunes on Cydia.