Book 12 isn’t upon us yet, but the developers of the Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar have given us a preview of good things to come for the Burglar class. Check out the full article to find out what’s in store for the Month of the Burglar in Lord of the Rings Online.
It may be a while yet before we see Book 12 arrive for Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, but the developers have given us a sneak peek for what’s in store for the Burglar class in The Month of the Burglar.
The biggest update for Burglars is an array of new skills to add to their arsenal of stealth and speed. All in all the Burglar class is getting 11 new skills. Some of them will be available from as low as level 20. Check them out:
Mischief (level 20)
- A 25% reduction in the power costs of your Tricks and Trick Removal skills A 25% reduction in the costs of power and Trick Tricks your skills Removal
- A 30 second reduction in Recovery Timer for Riddle A 30 second reduction in Recovery Timer for Riddle
- The ability to use two new skills earned at higher levels: Clever Retort (level 30) and Confound (level 46) The ability to use two new skills earned at higher levels: Clever Retort (level 30) and Confound (level 46)
Clever Retort (level 30)
- Calls a random effect to happen. You might drop damage or a DOT on your foe, or you might recover Power or Morale for yourself. You might drop damage or a DOT on your foe, or you might recover Power Morale or for yourself. No matter what the outcome, the result is in your favor.
Confound (level 46)
- Puts an effect on up to 2 targets which acts like a delayed Daze. More CC for tight spots or tricky pulls, only available while in Mischief mode.
Share The Fun (level 42)
- You can take a friend into stealth. You move slower and must remain close, but a clever Burglar will find some great ways to use this.
Location Is Everything (level 50)
- A high-end skill which you can use on its own or in combination with Aim for focused burst of damage. The skill has a hefty recovery timer, but when everything comes up, the outcome is hefty, too.
Practical Joke (level 40)
- A skill in the vein of the Champion’s “Boast” and the Minstrel’s “Irresistible Melody.” Be careful, though, sometimes a joke can backfire! Be careful, though, sometimes a joke can backfire!
Knives Out (level 42)
- This skill is a more offense-focused version of Touch and Go. It starts with a 360-degree AOE attack and gives you partial damage reflection for 30 seconds. It shines when you’re facing a number of targets and you ‘d rather win than run.
Well Placed Strike (level 40)
- Tricky to pull off solo, but with the number of stuns and dazes in the Burglar’s arsenal he has a couple of ways to get behind a target to pull off a melee induction and drop a hefty DOT on the target.
Seize Initiative (level 44)
- The first of a pair of Fellowship Maneuver Response Skills. When your fellowship pulls off a successful FM, the skill is enabled and you can use it to reset a few skills for a burst of damage.
Escape Clause (level 48)
- Similar to Seize Initiative, this skill resets the recovery timer on two of the Burglar’s signature panic buttons.
Contact Peddler (level 26)
- Get your Hunter to bring you back to her campsite bind point (level or just run to any campsite yourself) and then use this skill. A vendor is summoned that everyone can use to sell to and lighten your load.
Check out the rest of the updates for the Burglar class by following the link below.
Via Lord of the Rings Online