Makai Senki Disgaea 2 Portable screenshots and details
Heads up, Disgaea fans! We have a lot of screenshots and some first details about Makai Senki Disgaea 2 Portable, the PSP port of Nippon Ichi‘s PS2 title Disgaea 2. Click on through to the full article for the details and screenshots.
It’s already 2009 and I am still wading through the Item World in Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. Yeah, it’s a bit sad, but at least I have something to do while waiting for Makai Senki Disgaea 2 Portable.
Speaking of Disgaea 2 Portable, PSPHyper has put up a bunch of screens and info on the game. Here’s a list of the new stuff we’ve learned about so far:
- A new scenario for Akutare (Axel in the US version), similar to the Etna Mode in Afternoon of Darkness. Some new stages will be exclusive to this scenario.
- New generic characters: Samurai (Female) and Death Saber. You’ll need previous save data to unlock the Samurai.
- New party members: Zeta, Overlord Prier, and Mid-Boss.
- New weapon mastery skills for bows and spears
- New magic spell: Peta Cool
- Options to speed up character movement
- Character sorting
- Friendlier camera and magic menu
- Item World commands can be used in the Warehouse
And now it’s time for screenshots! If the ones below aren’t enough, you can find more at the source link. So far, Makai Senki Disgaea 2 Portable hasn’t been confirmed for a US or European release, but I’m definitely hoping that NIS America comes through for us on this one.