Checked out your Red Dead Redemption yet today? Word has it that a new patch has been released by Rockstar Games, and in it are some new co-op Trophies added to the game.
Checked out your Red Dead Redemption on the PS3 yet today? Word has it that a new patch has been released by Rockstar Games, and in it are some new co-op Trophies added to the game.
Take this as a prelude of sorts to the free Outlaws to the End co-op downloadable pack, not to be released till next month. Anyway, the new patched DLC will have up to four players joining in on some of the missions.
Included in your objectives list would be the activities of taking control of a mining camp to get your hands on gold, river-rafting and of course, hittin off those pesky enemies.
Here's the Trophy List -- be warned though, they might be giving away some details you wouldn't want to know about yet.
- Well Done – Bronze - Complete a co-op Mission
- Have posse, will travel – Bronze - Complete all co-op missions
- 2 Guys, 1 co-op – Bronze – Complete co-op mission with 2 people
- Stake a claim – Bronze – Get a gold medal in any co-op mission
- Struck gold – Bronze – Gold medal in all co-op missions
- Friends indeed – Bronze – Complete a co-op mission without dieing
- You rule – Bronze – Complete all advanced co-op missions
- Your mother iode – Bronze – Gold medal in all advanced co-op missions
- Dodge this – Bronze – Achieve a kill chain of 10 or more in any advanced co-op mission
- Bulletproof – Bronze – Complete a co-op mission without dieing