Ubisoft has more reasons to celebrate once again as Assassin’s Creed was hailed as the chart topper for the PC software sales list from the NPD Group. Other notable titles that were recognized during the week of April 6 to April 12 included Blizzard’s World of Warcraft and Valve’s Portal. You can view the complete list by reading our full article after the jump.
It seems that Ubisoft is enjoying its time in the spotlight as another one of its best selling titles, Assassin’s Creed, has found itself at the top spot of NPD’s top ten PC software sales list for the week of April 6 to April 12.
Other notable titles that made it on the list include three different retail editions of Blizzard’s World of Warcraft, taking up various slots in the list. Valve Corporation’s Portal also brought up the rear at tenth place.
Anyway, here’s the rest of the entries on the list as well as their respective publishers:
- Assassin’s Creed: Director’s Cut Edition – Ubisoft
- World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest – Vivendi
- Sins Of A Solar Empire – Stardock
- Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – Activision
- The Sims 2 FreeTime Expansion Pack – Electronic Arts
- World Of Warcraft – Vivendi
- The Sims 2 Deluxe – Electronic Arts
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath Expansion Pack – Electronic Arts
- World Of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Expansion Pack – Vivendi
- Portal – Electronic Arts