cooleyes deposits yet another great PSP homebrew application for all you PSP-philes out there. Here comes PMPlayer Advance 20080902 and there is a lot to be had with this one. Check them out after the jump.
cooleyes deposits yet another great PSP homebrew application for all you PSP-philes out there. Here comes PMPlayer Advance 20080902 and there is a lot to be had with this one. Check them out:
- based PMP AVC Mod 1.02M improvements, some minor amendments to the original BUG
- PSP using the built-in decoder engine, to support PMP2 (XVID + MP3), but at this stage decoding efficiency is not high ? new audio decoder core, from the PC to give up on the transplant ffmpeg, and the use of the latest study by the internal PSP ? hardware decoding module support multicast, Lianbo function. Settings window in the corresponding player mode (single individual player, group multicast, all Lianbo)
- switch left and right support the function ? can be set as low as 66 mHz frequency of operation (in the use of nethost and usbhost the time, the proposed use of 133 mHz operation)
- support of 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sampling rate of audio ? ? support the AAC audio interface support standby, in the main interface can be manually standby, if not more than five minutes operations also will automatically go into standby;
- player does not support standby, please do not try, it might lead to erroneous or even Dead ? fw3xx version of the idle (or even when the player interface standby)
- nice file browser interface, complete with the help of information (Benban skin former owner AreX produced CG), the rich set of options open to any directory ? player, USB & WIFI broadcast video on the PC PMPAVC. Videos can be deleted.
- show the detailed information of each movie (resolution, long time, FPS, a few tracks, plug-in subtitles.)
- support Chinese document browser interface named videos show the preview ? memory directory last visit, in the normal exit at the record currently browsing the directory, the next re-open free replacement skin
- support truetype fonts, and support the shadow of bold, almost avs loaded with embedded subtitles effect ? subtitles encoding settings are built-in functions, without prior conversion coding
- subtitles can set the size of subtitles, the show location and details of various parameters Set
Download: PMPlayer Advance build 20080902 (fw 1.00)
Download: PMPlayer Advance 20080902 (fw 1.50)
Download: PMPlayer Advance 20080902 (fw 3.xx)