A lot of skeptics have been huffing and puffing that the iPhone is not and cannot be the gaming handheld to match the PSP if only for the simple fact that its controls are impossible. So you want controls? Here's some definite control.
22moo has unveiled their solution to the controller-less iPhone gaming problem, GameBone Pro. As you can see from the image above, and as you can glean from the name of the product, it's bone-shaped. Looks sheepishly like an Xbox 360 controller (probably because of the color scheme), and features the following:
- Dual connectivity - Connect with Bluetooth wirelessly OR use the 30-pin dock connector cable
- 2000mAh Lithium-ion Battery for additional power for your iPod touch / iPhone*
- LED showing charging state and capacity
- 8-way D-Pad with 6 buttons
- Bluetooth button for pairing and status
- Built-in speakers, mic and 3.5 audio headphone jack
- "Made for iPod" and "Works for iPhone" certification**
"Currently open to pricing suggestions from the public," so their site said. And do note that this is compatible with OS 3.0.
Head to their site via the source link below for more info on this product. Do drop them a line and suggest your price while you're there too.