Attention, slingers! Rockstar has released a new patch for Red Dead Redemption. The automatic update fixes various gameplay issues and connection problems. Full changelog of title update 1.02 after the jump!
Attention, slingers! Rockstar has released a new patch for Red Dead Redemption. The automatic update fixes various gameplay issues and connection problems.
- Resolved various NAT incompatibility issues (Click here for tips on how to optimize your firewall settings)
- Improved connectivity to multiplayer for users with slower connections
- Improved reporting for Shootout and Gang Shootout games
- Fixed instance where Mo Van Barr would not appear as a bounty
- Fixed multiplayer titles not appearing for some users in the outfitter
- Fixed instance where lawmen stopped responding even though the player was wanted
- Fixed Issue with hogtied victims disappearing when ragdolled
- Fixed crash in Free Mode when cooking dynamite and going into the water
- Fixed audible glitch at the end of some cutscenes
- Fixed Solomon’s Folly Action Area not ending after posse leader teleports in late
- Corrected Social Club 100% Tracker so stats update properly
- Various multiplayer issues addressed including load screen hang-ups and UI glitches
- Eliminated miscellaneous game crashes
In addition, Rockstar also revealed:
“This update includes support for a new playlist by popular demand, Hardcore Free Roam supporting only expert aim. This playlist will be released once this title update has time to propagate on both consoles.”
Thanks to Hell-Raiser-85 for the tip!