Sam & Max Episode One from Telltale Games and Dreamcatcher Interactive will be coming to a store shelf near you sooner than you think. Want to join the intrepid duo as they battle a mind-control evil? Check out the full article for more info.
For those waiting for the Wii debut of the dog detective and his hyper-kinetic bunny sidekick, it seems that you won’t have to wait that long for Sam & Max Episode One. We’re got an update from the official website saying that the title will be going to Nintendo’s console in August.
Dreamcatcher Interactive and Telltale Games‘ Sam & Max Episode One for the Wii will be featuring the intrepid duo in another adventure, this time against hypnosis and mind-control. Among the game’s other features are:
- 6 self-contained cases with an overarching story arc.
- Thousands of laugh-out-loud dialogue lines.
- Simple gameplay mechanics with a low learning curve.
- Catchy jazz soundtrack featuring live performers and over 3 hours of original music.
- Intuitive gameplay that appeals to seasoned gamers and novices alike.
Keep checking back for more news about this game.