Here’s some good news for all of you golf enthusiasts out there! SCEA has just sent QJ.NET a press wire announcing the upcoming release of PSP game Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2 in North America.
Alongside the announcement are the many improvements and new features that come with the game. Know more after the jump!
If you are looking for some hot golf action on your Sony PlayStation Portable, then today is your lucky day. SCEA has just announced the upcoming North American release of the video game Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2.
This particular iteration in the franchise was developed by the company Clap Hanz with help from the Santa Monica division of SCE Worldwide Studios. SCEA Software Marketing Director Jeff Reese had this to say:
With greater online capabilities, challenging new courses, and a variety of gameplay modes, Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2 is a stimulating portable experience that delivers all the charm and fun the Hot Shots Golf series has to offer.
Just like what the Sony official mentioned, Open Tee 2 offers a wider option for multiplayer compared to its predecessors. Up to eight players is supported via Ad-Hoc while 16 players can go against each other during online.
To know if this game is for you or not, here are some of the notable features that come with Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2:
- Internet play is available to allow players the opportunity to challenge other Hot Shots across the globe in tournaments of up to 16 players.
- Additionally, players can tee-off locally with up to eight others via Match Play or go head-to-head in Ad Hoc mode.
- In single player, fans can engage in Stroke Play mode, offering traditional golf on any available course, as well as Challenge Mode, giving players the opportunity to compete in a regular season filled with tournaments and the ability to unlock various characters and items throughout the game.
- To improve individual skills, players can access a Training mode to perfect every drive, pitch, and putt before the real challenge.
- Additionally, a fun and challenging Hole-in-One mini-game is available to test each player’s shot-making prowess and enhance their character’s overall accuracy.
- Character customization includes more than 320 options to personalize characters with a variety of items including clothing, hairstyles, clubs, accessories, and more.
- Players can also utilize special combinations of clothing and accessories to provide a unique boost to character attributes as well as overall fashion style.
- Successfully conquering challenges in the game will allow players to further upgrade equipment, allowing for more accurate shots, longer drives, and impeccable control.