Valve has finally released the long awaited Engineer update for Team Fortress 2, offering four new maps, 35 new achievements and other Engineer related goodies.
Valve has finally released the long awaited Engineer update for Team Fortress 2, offering four new maps, 35 new achievements and other Engineer related goodies. The automatic update, now available on Steam inludes:
- Fixed client crash related flashlight usage.
- Fixed several issues related to alt-tabbing (invisible players, etc).
Team Fortress 2
- Added The Frontier Justice.
- Added The Wrangler.
- Added The Gunslinger.
- Added The Southern Hospitality.
- Added 35 Engineer achievements.
- Engineers can now pickup & move their buildings.
- Added Engineer main menu music.
- Added 4 new maps:
- Thunder Mountain, a 3 stage Payload map.
- Hightower, a Payload Race map.
- Upward, a Payload map.
- ColdFront, a community built Capture Point map.
- Item tuning:
- The Sandvich now uses a cooldown timer, instead of the health pack recharge mechanic.
- The Gunboats now reduce self-damage by 60% (was 75%)
- The Tribalman’s Shiv bleed duration reduced to 6 second (was 8), and its damage penalty increased to 50% (was 35%).
- Added better feedback sound for Pyros on when their flamethrower is doing damage.
- Fixed blood effect on bleeding player.
- Added a glow effect to Payload carts.
- Added Romanian language support.