Team Fortress 2 Xbox 360 version patched
Team Fortress 2 (Xbox 360, PC, PS3) fans may have noticed that Valve has recently released a patch for the Xbox 360 version of the game. While the patch doesn’t introduce any huge changes to the game, you might want to check out a list of the included updates in the full article.
Valve has recently sent out a patch for the Xbox 360 version of Team Fortress 2 (also on PC, PS3). There were no big class changes apart from a couple of tweaks to Medics and Engineers.
Spies also no longer drop their disguises when attacking. Player reports also say that the dispenser has also been nerfed, so players can no longer stay underwater for indefinite periods of time.
Here’s a list of the updates included in the patch, quoted verbatim from a Valve post on the Steam Users Forums:
- Fixed a medic invuln exploit.
- Fixed grenades going through players or buildings.
- Fixed exploit with rockets causing damage through thin walls.
- Fixed exploit allowing snipers to fire faster than intended.
- Fixed exploit allowing players to teleport with the intelligence.
- Fixed exploit attaching sappers to buildings through walls.
- Fixed spy backstab exploit.
- Fixed spy being able to attack without dropping his disguise.
- Medics no longer heal enemy spies when they’re not disguised.
- Tweaked autobalance calculations.
- When an engineer dies in sudden death, his buildings explode.
- Fixed stats sometimes not reporting correctly.
- Added a dialog to indicate when the host shuts down the server.
- Added rumble to TF weapons.
- Fixed ping column sometimes getting hidden in some resolutions.
- Added 10 and 14 player game sizes.
- Prevent hosts selecting game sizes above their bandwidth limits.
- Improved handling of large network packets to eliminate bandwidth spikes.
- Reduced respawn times for smaller games.