Gran Turismo 5 Prologue OST hits Japan this February
We’re letting the racing fans out there know that a Gran Turismo 5 Prologue original soundtrack album is being prepared for launch over in Japan.
The collection’s expected to hit this February, and will carry one particular song long-time GT fans should recognize. Details are available in the full article.
Here’s a heads up for the gamers who have a taste for the Gran Turismo franchise’s repertoire of musical tracks.
We’ve managed to pick up details regarding Japan‘s upcoming OST collection for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue from Polyphony Digital for the PS3. Most notable in the tracks is a prologue version of GT‘s ever-popular song, Moon Over The Castle.
Japan’s Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Original Game Soundtrack collection will go on sale this February 20 at an expected price of Â¥ 2,310 (US$ 22). We’ve also picked up a copy of the album’s other songs to give you an idea of what else to expect.
- SURV1V3 (daiki kasho/ayesha cole)
- ROAD STAR (Nittoku Inoue/-)
- Back 2 U (MAKOTO/-)
- Love＆Peace (KENMMEI/-)
- Flatout (Mitsutoshi Sato/-)
- Constructor’s Blues (Mitsutoshi Sato/-)
- When The Rains Come (Satoshi Bandoh/-)
- Farewell (Satoshi Bandoh/-)
- Are you ready？ (Yudai Sato/-)
- The Last Helping (Mitsuharu Ura ＆ FUNAI/-)
- GT-FORCE (cargo/-)
- Current of the times (Yudai Sato/-)
- Wind from Rio (Yasuo Sako/-)
- twieky 4 (naomee/-)
- sky high mountain breeze (naomee/-)
- EDGE OF THE WORLD (daiki kasho/Jonathan Underdown)
- GET AWAY (Nittoku Inoue/-)
- Moon Over The Castle GT5 Prologue Version (Masahiro Andoh/-).