This week saw a lot of changes in Richard Garriott’s Tabula Rasa. NCsoft have released the Weekend Wrapup which gives gamers information on a new known issue, an event called the Blind Race, as well as a preview on patch 1.5. In addition, it also gives a few details on both the Mid-week Massacre and Friday Night Fights. If you’re lagging behind on intel, head on over to the full article to update your information log.
This week saw a lot of changes in Richard Garriott’s Tabula Rasa. For those who haven’t been keeping up, the developers from NCsoft have released the Weekend Wrapup.
This week’s update gives gamers information on a new known issue, an event called the Blind Race, as well as a bit of a preview on patch 1.5. In addition, it also gives a few details on both the Mid-week Massacre and Friday Night Fights.
The new issue is a problem with armor penetration. Apparently it isn’t working properly when weapons such as injector guns are used. The developers are on the problem though and are working on a fix for the bug as we speak.
Those who enjoy in-game events might want to try their hand at the Blind Race. This is an honor event system where two-man teams must make it to a series of markers and eventually the finish line. The catch to this contest is that one player must turn off their monitor and be lead by the second one using Ventrillo or the in-game voice system.
With regard to the upcoming 1.5 patch, here are two new previews from the developers that should leave get players even more excited about the update:
- PvP Safe Regions have been added to persistent maps.
- When a player dies due to PvP damage they can select to respawn at a PvP Safe Region. Doing so will allow them to respawn with a PvP immunity buff which negates all damage to the player from PvP for a short time.
- This buff can also be removed by leaving the Safe Region, usually defined by landmarks and or walls.
- The Safe Regions are displayed with a distinctive icon on the map, mini map, and hospital selection screen. Additionally the player receives a status update when they are immune to PvP damage and when the immunity expires.
- Special gift items (like Halloween Masks and special hats) may now be placed into a player’s footlocker.
This week’s Mid-Week Massacre sees the Arrellios’ team advancing to become champions of the Wednesday event. The winning team received 2 million credits and a set of white armor dye for each member.
Finally we have the Friday Night Fights. Player Kamarov fought his way to victory, as he was crowned the champion of the event. Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to stand-up against this week’s mystery fighter Dev_Mana from Destination Games. Still, he is taking home 400,000 credits as the prize money.
In case you want more information on any of the topics discussed, feel free to follow our Source Link below for more information.