Activision announces holiday lineup
Activision just came out with its stellar lineup of game offerings for the holiday season. With an array of diverse games to choose from, Activision seems to have poised itself to appeal to gamers both young and old.
You can view the list at the full article.
Global publisher Activision (soon to be Activision Blizzard) seems to be giving good old Santa a hand with spreading joy this holiday season for both the young and young at heart. It has got a range of goodies which range from titles of top brands as well as game adaptations of blockbuster movies.
Family games, core FPS games, and treats for every game next generation platform available will be waiting on store shelves, and Activision was kind enough to remind us about their delectable lineup.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC)
- Tony Hawk‘s Proving Ground (Xbox 360, PS3, Nintendo DS, PC)
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (PC)
- Bee Movie (Xbox 360, PS3, PSP,Nintendo DS, Wii, PC)
- Shrek the Third (Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, PC)
- Shrek: Ogres and Donkeys (Nintendo DS)
- Spider-Man 3 (Xbox 360, PS3,PSP,Wii, Nintendo DS, PC)
- Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (Xbox 360, PSP, Wii, PC)
- Transformers: The Game (XBox 360, PS3, PSP, Wii, Nintendo DS, PC)