Age of Conan: patch notes for Patch 1.5, August 27 update
August 26, 2008
Heads up, Age of Conan gamers! Remember the patch notes that were released a few days ago that was supposed to be for the August 27 update? They’re now listed as Update Notes for Patch 2.0, due September 3. So what’s the Testlive notes for the 27th? Read up on it in the full article.
If you’re part of the Age of Conan populace, you may want to read up on this.
Remember the patch notes released a few days ago? They were supposedly the testlive update for August 27. Apparently, they are now listed as the Update Notes for Patch 2.0, due this September 3.
So what are the patch notes for August 27 (Patch 1.5)? Here you go:
- Basic Riding Skill price changed to 25s.
- Advanced Riding Skill changed to 50g.
- /guild should now always work after zoning.
- Assassin Epic Tier 3 chest piece no longer hides arm pieces, and texture clipping on shoulders has been fixed.
- Cannot charge a player/npc that is already charging someone else.
- The charge gameaction will now check if you are already charging, and will not start another charge until the first one is complete.
- Defending guild mercenaries can no longer gain points by killing attacking players.
- The Attacking guild will now properly get the siege camp resurrection point when the vulnerability window opens.
- Building points gained by mercenaries will be rewarded to attacking guild as intended in the first place.
- Can now attacking Siege Buildings with melee, spells, and siege weapons.
- Fixed a bug that kept Vulnerability Windows open outside their allotted time.
- Preliminary patch notes for Age of Conan’s August 27 update
- Age of Conan: more patch notes for August 27 update