E3 exhibitor list released; Texas Governor to give keynote
Although a few major players will be absent, E3 is still on! Over 30 studios will be there to exhibit their games, even Electronic Arts and Take-Two Interactive who are currently at loggerheads. Check out the full list of exhibitors in the full article.
Activision’s departure from this year’s E3 may have rocked the boat, but the convention is still on! Over 35 exhibitors have already confirmed their attendance, with more on the way.
Michael Gallagher, CEO of the ESA whose term has come under fire under the pressure of Activision’s departure, has this to say about the event:
Clearly companies and attendees value what the E3 Summit offers that nobody else canÂ—a professional and efficient experience conducive to getting the business of the video game industry done.
This continued support validates the Summit and is a testament to both the high level of interest and the important role it plays in our industry.
Here is the full list of confirmed companies that will attend the event. Rick Perry, Governor of Texas, will also be present to give a keynote address.
- 1UP Network
- Atari Inc.
- Bethesda Softworks
- Capcom USA Inc.
- Crave Entertainment
- D3Publisher of America
- Deep Silver
- Disney Interactive Studios, Inc.
- Electronic Arts
- Eidos Interactive
- Fox Interactive Media
- Indie Games
- Jagex, Ltd.
- Konami Digital Entertainment America
- Majesco Entertainment Company
- Microsoft Corporation
- Midway Games, Inc.
- MTV Games
- Namco Bandai Games America, Inc.
- Natsume, Inc.; Nintendo of America Inc.
- Novint Technologies, Inc.
- Nyko Technologies; Rebellion
- SEGA of America, Inc.
- Serious Games Initiative
- Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Southpeak Interactive
- Square Enix USA
- Take-Two Interactive
- Tecmo; THQ Inc.
- Toshiba America Information Systems
- Ubisoft Entertainment Inc.
- Valve Software
- Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Via MCV UK