E3 reveals exhibitors list, and Activision Blizzard is on it
E3 is back and bigger than ever! … is what I want to say. But you get the next best thing. E3 is back and it’s bigger than last year! Restrictions on attendance will be lessened this year, and Activision Blizzard, the company that started the studio exodus from the ESA, is back.
More details after the link.
E3 is back and bigger than ever! … is what I want to say. But you get the next best thing. E3 is back and it’s bigger than last year!
Restrictions on attendance will be lessened this year, but it’s still exclusive to industry professionals. In fact, attendees “must submit two pieces of direct and current industry identification” to get in.
Activision Blizzard will also be attending this year. That’s huge because they’re the studio that started the whole studio exodus from E3 (well technically just Activision since they hadn’t merged with Vivendi yet back then).
Here’s a list of major exhibitors for the event:
- Activision Blizzard, Inc.
- Atari, Inc.
- Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
- Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Disney Interactive Studios, Inc.
- Eidos Interactive
- Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Epic Games, Inc.
- 505 Games
- KOEI Corporation
- Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Majesco Entertainment Company
- Microsoft Corporation
- Midway Games Inc.
- MTV Games
- Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Nintendo of America, Inc.
- Sega of America, Inc.
- Serious Games
- Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC
- Square Enix, Inc.
- Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- THQ Inc.
- Ubisoft Entertainment
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
E3 will be held on June 2-4, and will be back at the Los Angeles Convention Center. I have my fingers crossed that the expo will redeem itself this year. One thing I’m already looking forward to is Nintendo’s secret weapon software they’re unveiling at the event.
- E3 is a go for 2009; bigger booths, more guests… still not open to public
- Rumor : E3 considering going public to revive glory