Pack your bags, we’re going camping! Bethesda Softworks and Best Buy will be hosting Fallout 3 midnight launch events across North America come October 27. Hit the full article to check if your local Best Buy branch will be part of the nationwide par-tay!
Bethesda Softworks and Best Buy will be hosting Fallout 3 midnight launch events across North America come October 27.
The main launch party will be held at the Rockville, MD, Best Buy branch – home of the Fallout 3 dev team. There, game director Todd Howard and other Bethesda members will be available for the fans to ask questions and get their copies of Fallout 3 signed. There will also be contests, freebies, and game kiosks during the event.
Taken from the press release, the list below outlines all other Best Buy branches where they will hold a midnight launch. Lines are scheduled to start at 3p.m. of October 27, so you better start packing!
(In case some of you were asking, the press release didn’t mention anything about booze. Aww, fuzzbuckets. Sorry, guys.)
Washington, DC area
- Rockville, MD – 1200 Rockville Pike
- Tysons Corner, VA Â– 8449 Leesburg Pike
New York Area
- New York, NY Â– 44th And 5th
- Westbury, NY Â– 1100 Old Country Rd.
Los Angeles area
- Glendale, CA Â– 2909 Los Feliz Blvd.
- Pasadena, CA Â– 3415 E. Foothill Blvd.
- Chicago, IL. Â– 1000 W. North Ave.
- Downers Grove, IL Â– 1432 Butterfield Rd
- Plano, TX Â– 2800 N. Central Expy.
- Fort Worth, TX Â– 6750 West Fwy.
- Roseville, MN Â– 1643 Country Rd. B2
- Richfield, MN Â– 1000 W. 78th St.
Bethesda Softworks’ Fallout 3 for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC will hit retail shelves on October 28.