Wondering what sort of creative processes went into the creation of the upcoming Prototype (PS3, Xbox 360, PC) title?
If you happen to be in San Francisco later this month, you may want to catch up on Radical Entertainment‘s talks over at the GDC 2008, which will be discussing this game. Details on their talks are available in the full article
If you’re planning to visit this year’s Game Developer’s Conference, you may want to watch out for Radical Entertainment and Sierra Entertainment‘s presence over at the event grounds. Radical in particular will be hosting a pair of presentations to discuss their latest project: Prototype for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.
The first talk on February 21 will center on the game design aspect of this title, while the second talk will focus on its visual aspects. Here’s the lowdown on each presentation’s title, time and location:
- Prototype: Open World, Open Mind, Next-Generation Thinking
- Speakers: Tim Bennison, Sr. Producer, Radical Entertainment; Eric Holmes, Lead Game Designer, Radical Entertainment
- Date/Time: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Location: Room 2014, West Hall
- Track: Game Design
- Prototype: The Artistic Vision Uncensored
- Speaker: Maurice Kimball, Visual Development Supervisor, Radical Entertainment
- Date/Time: Friday, February 22, 2008, 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Location: Room 2009, West Hall
- Track: Visual Arts
This year’s GDC event will be taking place from February 18 to 22 at the Moscone Theater in San Francisco. Those interested on reading up more regarding these two upcoming presentations may want to visit the official GDC 2008 site via the source link
Via GDC official site