As some of you might already know, November 17 was the second anniversary of the PlayStation 3. To celebrate the console’s success, LittleBigPlanet will be holding one of its LittleBigChallenges in honor of our little two year old.
As some of you might already know, November 17 was the second anniversary of the PlayStation 3. Gratz PS, some of us were worried you wouldn’t make it after that first lean year. Thank you for proving us wrong <hugs copy of LittleBigPlanet >.
To celebrate the console’s success, we’re going to have a party. A LittleBigChallenge party. No, there won’t be cake. Sorry about the image in the short version of this article. It was a lie.
In case you haven’t heard of these “LittleBigChallenges,” they’re level making contests for the LittleBigPlanet game. The winners of these contests will get the coveted LittleBigPlanet Prize Crown. These crowns may only be won from a LittleBigChallenge and represent one of the top bragging rights a player can earn for this game.
The theme for this particular LittleBigChallenge will obviously be the PlayStation 3’s second anniversary and will run from now until 11:59am December 9, 2008.
- Create an original LittleBigPlanet level (Â“LevelÂ”) celebrating the PLAYSTATION 3 second anniversary.
- You must name your Level using this format: Â“LBC1-<YourLevelNameHere>Â”.
- Publish your Level to the LittleBigPlanet online server.
- Send an e-mail submission to email@example.com. Please use your level name (LBC-1<YourLevelNameHere>) in the subject line. Include your PlayStation Network ID along with the name of your Level in your e-mail submission. (LBC1-YourLevelNameHere).
- You may publish your Level at any time up until 11:59am PST December 9, 2008 when the contest closes. **Note- Community Voting begins as soon as you publish your Level. Balance your entry by weighing the quality of the Level vs. time for community members to play and vote for your Level.
- Your Level will be judged by the LittleBigPlanet Community. Community members will be able to vote on multiple Levels by adding a Â“HeartÂ” to each one they like. They may only add one Heart to any particular Level. The top five qualifying Levels will be selected as the winners.
See the source link below for the full contest details.
Related Little Big Planet Articles:
Via PlayStation Blog