Here’s a promising new development on the Nintendo DS scene. madcat1990 has released an in-development file management application for your DS, known as iFile v0.11. Interested in knowing what it can do? Then check it out after the jump!
Here’s a promising new development for those folks who are into the DS homebrew scene. madcat1990 has released iFile v0.11, an in-development file management application for your DS.
Apparently, madcat1990 was looking for a file management app for his DS. Since he couldn’t find one, he decided to try and make one himself.
The application is still in its early stages of development, and the only thing you can currently do with it is explore your DS’ MicroSD card. Still, it’s a step in the right direction, even if the actual app happens to have a couple of bugs here and there. Do note that you can open the application in DSOrganize, but not on Moonshell.
That being said, you can find the changelog for the application below. Give the application a try, and be sure to send some feedback to the developer via our forums. Enjoy!
- removed the “.” directory
- Changed “..” to “Go to parent directory”
- Gave “Go to parent directory” a different icon
- fixed a bug in scroll when using pad
- Added backgrounds
- Added Exophase+Palib Splashscreen (Do pay a visit 😉 )
- added icons for file types
- iFile explorer code done.
- buttons now work
- Added touchscreen detection (even works on labels! :O)
Download: iFile v0.11
Visit: QJ.Net DS Development Forums