A new MAG patch, v1.04a, will go live tomorrow that aims to limit “spawn camping” in some of the game’s maps and tweaking a few balance-related bits. Hit the jump for the complete patch notes.
A new MAG patch will go live tomorrow that aims to limit “spawn camping” in some of the game’s maps and tweaking a few balance-related bits. Players can download it starting tomorrow, March 17, at 1AM Pacific/ 4AM Eastern/ 9AM GMT.
Here are the complete patch notes for v1.04a:
- Adjusted player boundaries to limit “spawn camping” exploits in Darien Network, Copper Hills Relay and Syr Daria Uplink maps.
Map – Syr Daria Uplink:
- Pushed in physical defensive boundary for Attacker’s “Alpha Squad” spawns 10 meters.
- Removed two short staircases in front of Attacker’s “Alpha Squad” spawn.
- Relocated box truck to block sightline on attacker’s right side at “Objective A” stairwell.
- Added box truck to block sightline exploit to Attacker’s “Alpha” squad main entrance.
- Added fence line to Attacker’s right side at “Objective A.”
- Pushed parachute drop near “Objective C” forward by 25 meters.
- Added new entrance to “Objective C” building in right corner.
- Added additional geometry near “Objective C” to block sightline exploits near main door.
- Added and removed various small object and panel locations to repair or enhance sightlines.
- Multiple terrain repaints in various locations.
- Fixed crash that sometimes occurred when reviving players who died while interacting with objective.
Via [MAG blog]