Finished Prince of Persia? Don’t go deleting your save file just yet! Ubisoft is just about to roll out the first batch of downloadable content for the game next month already!
Finished Prince of Persia yet? Don’t erase your save file yet! Ubisoft is just about to roll out the first batch of downloadable content for the game next month already! Straight of the press release, here’s the list of new content arriving with the “Epilogue” DLC:
- New Region: The Underground Palace Â– A corrupted underground palace from which the Prince and Elika need to escape in a new epic journey.
- New Power: Energize Â– Reconstruct destroyed areas of the environment to create a path and rush through it before it vanishes.
- New high pace: The new trap challenge Â– The Prince and Elika will face more cunning foes, cleverer traps and level design, adding more to the difficulty level in over 3 hours of gameplay.
- New Attack: Sprinting Clash Â– A duel move that lets you or the enemy trigger a sprint attack, charging towards each other, clashing your weapons fiercely.
- New Unlockable Skins: Finish the game and unlock exclusively, from the early development of the game, the Prototype characters of the Prince and Elika.
Ubisoft’s didn’t indicate whether the Epilogue DLC will be free or will come with a price tag. We’ll give you updates if and when we hear anything. For now, the DLC is scheduled to go live on for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC on February 26.