The developers from Flagship Studios have rolled out Patch 1.3b for Hellgate: London. This addresses a few issues in the game and improves the in-game mail performance. To find out more, head on over to the full article by clicking on the “read more” link below.
North American and European gamers who picked up Flagship Studios‘ Hellgate: London have been enjoying Patch 1.3 since April 25. Those who plan on updating their version of the game should know that this is an in-game update requires the Stonehenge Chronicles to work.
The developers have rolled out a new update which addresses a few of the issues in the game and improves the in-game mail performance. Before downloading it, here’s a quick look at all the changes the developers were able to squeeze into this update:
- In-game mail has been updated for speedier service.
- The donation reward armor bonus (Ares‘ Bane) now applies bonuses to shields.
- The donation announcement now displays the percentage needed to complete the war drive when a donation is made. Donations of 100,000 Palladium or more also announce the name of the character who made the donation.
- Subscribers on the Sydonai (EU) server now get full subscriber benefits on the Test Center server.
- Engineers now have a 12-second shared cooldown time on the Smackdown, Shock and Awe, and Napalm Strike calldown skills.
- Fixed equipped weapon mods being lost in Shared Stash.
- Fixed a bug where you could see other characters’ attributes under certain conditions.
- Fixed non-subscribers (who were once subscribers) being able to party portal to a subscriber only area.
- The donation announcement now says “Palladium” instead of “gold”.
- Russian clients should no longer crash on certain donation announcements.
- Sammy, a side quest NPC in St. Paul’s Station, is no longer subscriber-only.
- Fixed the /wave emote.
- Fixed items sometimes getting lost when sent via email.
Via Hellgate: London Official Site