Time again for another Trophy update. This time we look at what you can earn while playing through the quirky PlayStation Network title Noby Noby Boy. A word of caution, though: all of the the Trophies in Noby Noby Boy are hidden except for one. In other words, possible spoilers ahead!
Time again for another Trophy update. This time we look at what you can earn while playing through the quirky PlayStation Network title Noby Noby Boy.
A word of caution, though: all of the the Trophies in Noby Noby Boy are hidden except for one, so if you don’t want to spoil the fun of trying out everything in case it gives you a Trophy, don’t highlight the text below.
- 10 – Take 10 inhabitants for a ride.
- 20 – Eat 20 inhabitants.
- 100 – Stretch BOY to a length of 100m.
- Bye-Bye BOY – Meet up with Bye-Bye BOY.
- The BOY House – Rotate the roof of the BOY House.
- The Space Squirrel – Find the Space Squirrel.
- BOY Quiz Expert – Answer all questions correctly in the BOY Quiz.
- 765 – Report a length of exactly 765m to GIRL.
- Unproportional – Make BOY’s body grow thicker while keeping his head small.
- Combined Character – Create a combined character by eating an animal and a human or a fruit and a human.
- The Prince – Take the Prince for a ride.
- Eat Your Words! – Eat the words NOBY NOBY BOY within the manual or in the staff credits.
Oh, spoiler-breaker! There’s a Trophy called 765 that you can get when you report a length of exactly 765 meters to GIRL. A nod to the fictional 765 Production studio in Namco Bandai‘s The Idolmaster game, perhaps? Both are Namco Bandai games, so a bit of tie-in action may not be so far-fetched.