Listen up, soldiers! The developers of Richard Garriott’s Tabula Rasa have begun the process of rewarding Charcoal Dye to players. In addition to this, the guys from NCsoft were also been kind enough to provide a list of the Worst AFS pick-up lines you can tell your significant other. Be sure to march to the full article to find out more on both topics/
If you’re an avid fan of Richard Garriott’s Tabula Rasa, then you might want to listen up. The developers from NCsoft have finally announced that they will be rewarding Charcoal Dye to players who have recorded at least 2 hours or more on activity in the Public Test Servers from January 21 to 29.
If you can’t find the Black Dye in your backpacks, you may have to wait sometime to get it since awarding of the item will be staggered all the way until 4 P.M. GMT. If you haven’t gotten it by the deadline, you might want to consider contacting your local server GM to file a report on the issue.
While waiting for your Black Dye, you might want to consider brushing up on your social skills. The developers have come up with a pretty handy list of things you should avoid saying when talking with the person you’re trying to woo. We’d discuss this further, but good taste prevents us from doing anything more than put down the list for your enjoyment.
Here it is, enjoy!
- Wanna splice some DNA and make a Hybrid?
- Darling, youÂ’ve grown on me like a patch of barb ticks.
- My boxers are Motor Assist!
- You must be low on adrenaline, because youÂ’ve been Sprinting through my mind all day.
- Nice asteroid.
- I know of a nice private instance with just enough room for the two of us.
- Interested in Â‘Going CommandoÂ’?
- When we get together, magnesium flashes fly.
- LetÂ’s say we clone ourselves and have twice the fun.
- Your Dad must be a Demolitionist, because youÂ’re the bomb!
- Let me share this mission, it puts a marker on the mini-map of love to my heart.
- Is that a Tabula in your pocket?
- It doesnÂ’t take a linker to put you and me together.
- Were you born in Ashen Desert? Cause you are smokin’!
- LetÂ’s go back to the barracks. IÂ’ll wear my General British mask!